- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking tray with a non-stick baking mat or wax paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the edamame, lemon juice, ginger powder, soy sauce, honey, egg white, and sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto the lined baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes tossing the edamame every 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
Non-stick baking mat or Wax Paper
- 2 cups Shelled Edamame
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger Powder
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Egg White
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Seeds