- In a Dutch oven combine chicken broth, lemon juice, bay leaf set simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and celery and pasta and cook until tender.
- Add chicken stirring gently.
- Top with dill, parsley and cheese.
- 6 cups - chicken broth
- 1 - lemon, juiced
- 1 - bay leaf
- 2 - carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk - celery, sliced
- 1 cup - bowtie pasta (preferably whole wheat)
- 2 cups - roasted chicken, diced
- 1 cup - parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup - parsley
- 2 tablespoons - dill, chopped
- salt, to taste