- In a bowl combine the crushed cookies and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Form the peanut butter mixture into small golf ball size balls. Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave save bowl and melt the chocolate chips on 30 second intervals stirring each time until all of the chips have melted.
- Thread a skewer halfway through one ball and dip into the melted white chocolate. Place the ball back on the baking sheet and carefully remove the skewer. Repeat this step for each ball.
- Place one gummy candy in the center of each coated ball to make an iris.
- Place one chocolate chip in the center of each gummy candy to make a pupil. Allow the white chocolate to fully harden for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour a 1/2 teaspoon of the red food coloring into a small cup and dip a tooth pick or very fine brush into the food coloring. Draw wiggly lines next to the iris to look like veins on an eyeball.
- Enjoy your eyeball cookies.
Toothpick or Fine Brush
- 4 cups Shortbread Cookies, crushed
- 1 cup Peanut butter, smooth
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Ring Shaped Gummy Candy
- Chocolate Chips
- Red Food Coloring