Happy Holidays from Twice As Good!
Yield: 6-8 Servings Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
Directions:Assembled gift jar:
- Layer the first 5 ingredients in a jar starting with the cocoa powder and ending with the marshmallows.
- Tie with a bow and give away as a sweet holiday treat.
- Pour the milk and water into a large pot and bring to a simmer.
- Set the marshmallows aside and pour the remaining contents in the pot with the milk. Stir until all the chocolate chips have melted.
- Serve in mugs and top with marshmallows. Enjoy!
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Chocolate Milk Powder
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 8 cups Whole Milk
- 1 cup Water