Recipe courtesy of Chef Michael of Eagle’s Nest Resort
Yield: 4 Servings Cooking Time: 1 Hour Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: A Taste of New Zealand (Season 5)
- Slice the fish into bite-sized strips and marinate in lemon/lime juice for 30-45 mins.
- For the sauce, finely chop onion, cilantro and chillies. Mix with all other ingredients.
- Drain off the lemon/lime juice and mix with the sauce. Adjust to taste.
Measuring CupsFull Episode: A Taste of New Zealand (Season 5)
- 200 gms White Fish
- 20 ml Lemon Juice
- 20 ml Lime Juice
- 1 Lime Juice & Zest
- 10 gms Cilantro
- ½ Red Onion, finely diced
- ½ Red Chilli, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 250 mls Coconut Cream
- 20 mls Fish Sauce