Try our Twice As Good Power Spinach Salad to celebrate Fresh Spinach Day on July 16th!
Yield: 4 Servings Cooking Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
- Place all of the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl starting with the spinach and ending with the tomatoes.
- Blend the carrot juice, oil, and vinegar in a small blender until the vinaigrette has slightly thickened. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper and drizzle over salad. Enjoy!!
- 5 cups Spinach Leaves, washed and dried
- 1 cup Shredded Beet Root
- 1 cup Shredded Butternut Squash
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ¼ cup Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 small Avocado, sliced
- ½ cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced in three
- ½ cup Carrot Juice
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seed Oil
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper