- 1 pound Mixed Baby Lettuces
- 1 Quart Fresh Strawberries, cleaned & quartered
- ½ Cup White Balsamic Vinegar, good quality
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 ½ Cups Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Gallon Whole Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, fresh
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
Vinaigrette & Salad:
- In blender add half the strawberries and all of the vinegar, honey, olive oil and salt.
- Turn blender on medium speed and slowly add oil until emulsified.
- Season with pepper. Makes Two Cups Vinaigrette
- In bowl toss greens, rest of strawberries and enough vinaigrette to taste.
- Bring milk to slow boil.
- Add lemon juice.
- Continue to simmer for three minutes.
- Let stand for 15 minutes then strain through cheesecloth.
- Garnish salad with cheese.
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Large Bowl
- Spoons for Tossing