- Cooking Time:
- 45 Minutes
- 5 each 1 – 1 ¼ lb. Lobster or 1 lb. fresh picked lobster meat
2 sticks Butter
1 stick Margarine
3 cups Finely Crushed Ritz Cracker
¾ gallon Water
- Bring water to a boil in a stock pot. Put lobsters in boiling water. Remove lobsters after 12 minutes.
- Remove tail and claws from each lobster. Cut tails in half, lengthwise. Crack claws open. Set aside to cool.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and 1 stick of margarine in a saucepan. Add Ritz Cracker crumbs. Mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula. Set aside.
- Melt remaining stick of butter in a small saucepan. Coat the bottom of the casserole dish with the melted butter.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Remove tail meat and claw meat from the lobsters. Place picked meat in the casserole dish. Cover the lobster meat evenly with the Ritz Cracker stuffing mixture.
- Place casserole dish in to the oven for 7 – 10 minutes. The Ritz Cracker topping should be a nice golden brown and you should hear the butter sizzling in the casserole dish. This is how you know it is done.
- Stock Pot
Medium Sauce Pan
Small Sauce Pan
8 x 8 Casserole Dish