- Cooking Time:
- 10 Minutes
Serves: 4-6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons Canola or Peanut Oil
1 Shallot, minced
3 cloves Garlic, minced
2 cups Enoki Mushrooms, cleaned
2 cups Shimeji Mushrooms, cleaned
1 cup Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Maitake Mushrooms, cleaned
2 teaspoons Sweet Soy
Salt and Pepper
2 tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Heat a large sauté pan or wok to medium heat. Add the oil, shallot, and garlic. Sauté for 1 minute constantly stirring.
- Add all of the mushrooms and sauté for an additional 4 minutes.
- Last add the sweet soy and season with salt and pepper. Sauté an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and garnish with the chopped parsley.
- Measuring Cups
Large Sauté Pan or Wok