- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the pumpkin on a baking tray and toss with one tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated oven until tender and slightly golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- To make the dressing combine the remaining olive oil, sherry vinegar, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk and set side.
- In a large bowl add the spinach, basil, mozzarella, pumpkin seeds, warm roasted pumpkin, and the dressing. Toss well and spoon onto a platter for serving.
- 1 small Sugar Pumpkin, pealed, seeded, and cubed into 1 inch pieces
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 3 cups Spinach
- ¼ cup Basil, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Mozzarella Pearls or Cubed Fresh Mozzarella
- ½ cup Roasted Pumpkin Seeds