Yield: 4-6 Servings Cooking Time: 20 Minutes Difficulty: Easy Full Episode: Jetting to Japan (Season 4)
- Season the chicken tenders with the sesame oil, sesame seeds, scallions, salt, and pepper. Thread a few pieces of the chicken onto each skewer.
- Heat a grill or indoor grill pan to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl combine the sweet soy, soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, and garlic clove, mix and set aside.
- Place the skewered chicken on the hot grill and brush on some of the glaze every few minutes while the chicken cooks. After 3-4 minutes turn the skewers and glaze the opposite side. Cook for a total of 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked.
Measuring CupsFull Episode: Jetting to Japan (Season 4)
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Bamboo Skewers
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Soy
- 1 tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed