Print Recipe Template
- 4 (6 ounce) Salmon Fillets
- ¼ cup White Miso Paste
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Dry the fillets of salmon with paper towels. Once the fillets are dry lay them out on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the miso, ginger, honey, soy sauce, and lemon zest and juice. Stir with a spatula until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Use a pastry brush to brush each fillet of salmon with the miso mixture.
- Bake the salmon in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Top with sliced scallions. Enjoy!
- Baking Sheet
- Paper Towels
- Pastry Brush