- 4 cups Shortbread Cookies, crushed
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Ring Shaped Gummy Candy
- Chocolate Chips
- Red Food Coloring
- In a bowl combine the crushed cookies and peanut butter, use your hands to mix well. Form the peanut butter mixture into small golf ball size balls, place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave save bowl and melt the chocolate chips on 30 second intervals stirring each time until all of the chips have melted.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and coat evenly, use a spoon to remove the coated ball and place them on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Place one gummy candy in the center of each coated ball to make an iris.
- Place one chocolate chip in the center of each gummy candy to make a pupil. Allow the white chocolate to fully harden for about 10-15 minutes.
- Next pour a bit of the red food coloring in a small cup or bowl and dip a toothpick or very fine brush into the food coloring and make wiggly lines next to the iris to imitate veins on an eyeball. Enjoy your eyeball cookies.
- Measuring Cups
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Wax Paper
- Toothpick or Fine Brush