- Cooking Time:
- 3 Green Plantains
¼ cup Lime Juice
½ cup Olive Oil
Lime Wedges, garnish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Carefully peel the plantains.
- Diagonally slice the plantains as thin as possible. Try to make all the slices the same width.
- Place the sliced plantains in water with the lime juice and soak for 15 minutes.
- Dry well and place on a baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, evenly coat both sides of the plantains with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in oven turning once during the cooking. When ready, the chips should be slightly curled on the edges and golden brown.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
- Measuring Cups