Sister Sister Fruity Tarts
- 1 package Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Apricot Preserves
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ½ cup Mango, sliced
- ½ cup Strawberries
- ½ cup Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup Grapes, halved
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Apricot Preserves
- Preheat oven at 375ºF.
- Cut the prepared piecrusts into 6 pieces using a circle pastry cutter. Place the piecrust into 6 mini tart pans. For best results chill the dough uncovered for about 1 hour before baking. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Crusts should be golden brown and fully cooked. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and confectioners sugar until it has doubled in size and has formed medium peaks. Set aside.
- Combine vanilla yogurt and ½ cup apricot preserves in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Fold the whipped cream into the vanilla yogurt to create the tart filling.
- Spoon the tart filling into the cooled tart shells about ¾ way to the top.
- Combine the remaining half-cup of apricot preserves and water to make a glaze.
- Decorate the tarts with the assorted fruit.
- Once the tarts are decorated, use a pastry brush to brush on the apricot glaze.
- Refrigerate tarts or eat immediately.
- Circle Pastry Cutter
- Measuring Cups
- 6 Mini Tart Pans