Easy Peasy Fruity Snacks
- 1 cup Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup Shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- ½ cup Almonds, toasted chopped small
- Place the dried fruit into a food processor and chop until a ball forms.
- Transfer the chopped fruit into a bowl and use your hands to form 24 small balls.
- Roll the fruit balls first in the coconut and then in the chopped almonds.
- Chill and store in an airtight container.
- Measuring Cups
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowls
- Rubber Spatula