Snack Attack Apple Chips
- 2 Red Delicious Apples
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 Orange, juiced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 200ºF
- Combine water, honey, and orange juice in a bowl and whisk to make a syrup.
- Using an apple corer remove the center and seeds of the apples. Slice the apples in rounds as thin and as even as possible.
- Once all of the apples are sliced, place them in the syrup and let them marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the apples from the liquid and place them on a wax paper-lined baking tray being sure not to overlap the apples.
- Transfer the apples to the oven and dehydrate for about 3 hours, checking them hourly. They should be crisp and dry.
- Store the apple chips in an airtight container.
- Measuring Cups
- Sauce Pot
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Tray
- Wax Paper