Emeril’s Crawfish Fettuccini
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Emeril’s Essence
- 1 pound Crawfish Tails
- 2 tablespoons Shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Crystal Hot Sauce
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 pound Fresh Fettuccine, cooked al dente and tossed with olive oil
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter. Sauté the crawfish tails in the butter for 2 minutes.
- Season with Essence. Add the shallots and garlic and continue sautéing for 1 minute. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, Crystal Hot sauce, and cream.
- Bring the liquid up to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for about 8 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the pasta with the crawfish sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the grated cheese and green onions.