Surprise Mini Sliders
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- ½ cup Ground Whole Wheat Crackers
- 1 teaspoon Worchester Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Whole Grain Mustard
- ½ cup Basil, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded or your favorite cheese
- 8 Mini Slider Buns, whole wheat if possible
- Chopped Lettuce and Tomato
- Combine the turkey, ground crackers, Worchester sauce, salt, pepper, mustard and basil in a large bowl. Use your hands to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Prepare 16 one ounce patties of the turkey mixture on the baking tray. For 8 of the patties, place a small spoonful of cheese in the center. Place the remaining 8 patties on top of the ones with cheese and use your fingertips to seal the edges.
- Patties can be grilled or seared on each side for 3 minutes. Serve with mini toasted slider buns, lettuce, and tomato.
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Baking Tray
- Sautee pan or Gill Pan