Happy Tummy Greek Burgers
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- ½ cup White or Sweet Onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Feta, crumbled
- 2 cup Spinach, chopped
- ½ cup Roasted Red Pepper, diced
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ cup Ground Whole Wheat Crackers
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 4 Whole Wheat Buns
- Lettuce and Sliced Tomatoes
- Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until soft. Let cool.
- Add the turkey, spinach, peppers, onions and garlic.
- Add the feta, egg whites, and the whole-wheat crackers. Lightly mix.
- Form the mixture into four 4-ounce patties.
- Grill burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Place on whole wheat bun and serve with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Sauté Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Grill or Grill Pan