Family Favorite Mac and Cheese
- 1 pound Whole Wheat Elbow Pasta
- 2 cups Butternut Squash Soup, low sodium
- ½ cup Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Provolone Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Crackers, crushed
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the butternut squash soup and cream cheese in a blender and blend until a smooth puree.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, cheddar cheese, provolone cheese, spinach and the butternut squash puree. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Mix together whole-wheat crackers, parsley, Parmesan, and oil. Sprinkle on topping.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Casserole Dish
- Mixing Bowls