Shamrock Avocado Toast
- 1 small ripe Avocado, deseeded and peeled
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Garlic Clove, cut in half
- Place the avocado, Greek yogurt, and lime juice in a food processor and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Toast the bread until golden brown and crisp.
- Rub the cut side of the garlic clove over the bread.
- Spread the avocado mixture over the toast.
- Use a shamrock cookie cutter to cut a shamrock shape out of the toast. Enjoy.
- Food Processor
- Shamrock Cookie Cutter