Cheerful Spring Bark
- 1 cup Your Favorite Fruity Cereal, crushed
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips, melted
- ¼ cup Pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup Dried Blueberries
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries
- ¼ cup Mini Candy Covered Chocolates
- Spread the crushed cereal evenly on a cookie sheet with raised edges.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the crushed cereal and use a spoon or spatula to spread the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle the pistachios, blueberries, cranberries, and candy covered chocolates evenly over the white chocolate.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator and let the chocolate harden for 15 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has fully hardened break the bark into odd shapes. Store in an air tight container for up to a week. Enjoy.
- Measuring Cups
- Spatula or Spoon
- Cookie Sheet