- Cooking Time:
- 25 Minutes
Serves: 4 Servings
- 2 large Carrots, rinsed and peeled
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
¼ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
¼ teaspoon Paprika
Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350° Spray two baking trays with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use a flat peeler starting from the bottom to the top of the carrot to peel long strips. For even cooking try to make them all the same thickness.
- Evenly coat the carrot strips with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place the seasoned carrot strips on the two baking trays trying not to overlap the strips. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool the chips on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
- Measuring Spoons
Wire Cooling Rack