- 2 small Pears
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Walnuts
- ¼ cup Raisins
- ¼ cup Dried Strawberries
- ¼ cup Mini Marshmallows
- ¼ cup Pretzel Sticks
- Use an apple corer to remove the core of each pear. Discard the core and cut each pear in half.
- Fill a pastry bag with the peanut butter, and cut the tip off.
- Pipe peanut butter on each half of the pear and some in the cored center.
- Use the walnuts, raisins, dried strawberries, and mini marshmallows to decorate the pear halves and make patterns on the wings so they look like a butterfly.
- Use the pretzel sticks to make two antennas on the top of the pear.
- Apple Corer
- Piping Bag