Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- 2 cups Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cups Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two standard doughnut pans with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the pumpkin, oil, vanilla, salt and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined.
- Fill a piping bag with the doughnut mix and fill each doughnut cup ¾ full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 10 minutes. Cool the cooked doughnuts on a cooling rack.
- Once the doughnuts have cooled toss them in the powdered sugar and/or dip them in the melted chocolate. Enjoy!
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
- 2 Standard Doughnut Pans
- Piping Bag