Ginger and Soba Noodle Salad
- 1 pound Soba Noodles
- 2 teaspoons Grated Fresh Ginger
- 3 tablespoons Ponzu
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Snow Peas, blanched
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets, blanched
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Scallions, thinly sliced
- Cook the noodles in a large pot with salted boiling water for 5-7 minutes. Strain the pasta immediately. Place the cooked pasta in a large bowl with cold water and rinse. Strain the pasta once more and set aside.
- Next mix together the ginger, ponzu, and mirin in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cooked noodles, snow peas, broccoli, red bell pepper, and the ginger sauce, toss. Top with the scallions.
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Large Pot
- Mixing Bowls