Cheesecake Snowman Truffles
For the truffles:
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix, (or your favorite cake mix)
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups White Fudge Candy Melts
- 2 cups White Sparkling Sugar Sprinkles
- 6 Red Licorice Strings
- 6 Chocolate Caramel Cadies
- ¼ cup Blue Icing, placed in a piping bag
- ½ cup Black Icing, placed in a piping bag
- ¼ cup Green Icing, placed in a piping bag
- 6 Small Wooden Skewers
- Prepare the cake according to the suggested directions located on the package. Allow the cake to cool.
- Crumble the cooled cake to so it will resemble wet sand.
- To make the truffle filling incorporate the softened cream cheese to the crumbled cake.
- Next, make the snowmen using the truffle filling mixture to form six small balls for the head, six medium balls for the body and six large balls for the base.
- Next, place the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Melt the candy on medium heat in 10 second intervals stirring each time until the candy is evenly melted. (If the candy becomes too stiff add two teaspoons of canola oil.)
- Dip the formed balls into the melted candy and evenly coat.
- Next, roll the dipped balls into the sprinkles.
- To assemble the snowmen place a skewer in the center of the largest ball. Thread the medium ball threw the skewer and top with the small ball.
- Finally, decorate the snowmen using the icing for buttons and eyes, licorice strings for a scarf, and top with a chocolate candy for a hat. Enjoy.!
- Measuring Cups
- Mixing Bowls
- Piping Bags