Print Recipe Template
April Fool’s Cucumber Sushi
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 cup Cantaloupe,cut into long strips
- 2 Celery Stalks,cut into long strips
- 5 slices Ham or Turkey, rolled into a log
- 12 Asparagus Spears
- Soy Sauce (for dipping)
- Cut the ends of both cucumbers off and discard. Next cut the cucumbers into 1 inch rounds. Hollow out the center of each cucumber round using a ¼ inch round cookie cutter or a small spoon.
- Thread the cantaloupe, celery, ham, and asparagus into the hollowed part of each cucumber.
- Use a sharp knife to cut any excess off the ends of each cucumber.
- Optional: cut the stuffed cucumber in half. Enjoy.
- Measuring Cups
- ¼ Inch Round Cookie Cutter