Dog Bone Biscuits
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Melted Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Water
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- ¼ cup Dried Blueberries
- ½ cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Fit a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. On medium slow speed mix the peanut butter, egg, coconut oil and water for 2 minutes. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix for 1 minute. Last add the carrots, blueberries and coconut. Mix until just combined. If the dough looks too dry and crumbly add a tablespoon of water.
- Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface that has been dusted with flour.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin to about ¼ inch thick. Use a dog bone shaped cookie cutter to stamp out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before sharing them with your furry best friend. Once cool, place in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cookie Sheet
- Stand Mixer with Paddle Attachment
- Rolling Pin
- Dog Bone Cookie Cutter