- 175 grams Mixed Berries
- 50 grams Caster Sugar
- 200 grams Icelandic Skyr or Good Yogurt
- 200 grams Cream, thickened
- 50 grams Icing Sugar
Black Sesame Sponge Cake
- 120 grams (4.2 oz.) Toasted Black Sesame Praline (sesame seed put in hot sugar/dry caramel)
- 4 Egg whites, large
- 3 Egg yolks, large
- 80 grams (2.8 oz.) Sugar
- 20 gram (0.7 oz.) Wheat flour
Black Sesame Sponge Cake Base
- Mix the praline with the egg whites, egg yolks, sugar and flour until dough is smooth
- Pass mixture through the sieve and pour into a 1 liter iSi Whip with 4 N2O charges and shake each time.
- Let rest in the refrigerator for a least 2 to 4 hours.
- Transfer dough into 10 paper cups with a hole in the bottom. Cook cakes in microwave for 40-45 seconds until soft and fluffy.
- Turn cakes out from cups into bowls.
- Mix berries and sugar in bowl.
- Spoon berries next to cakes.
- Whisk cream and sugar in a bowl to soft peaks.
- Mix with skyr.
- Spoon cream next to cakes.
- Mixing Bowls
- iSi Whip Siphon, 1quart
- 4 N2O Cartridges
- 10 paper cups