- Cooking Time:
- 30 minutes
- 1 cup Sugar
½ cup Butter, room temperature
1 cup Flour
¼ teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1 teaspoon Nutmeg
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2 ½ cups Apples, unpeeled and diced
½ cup Pecans, chopped
2 tablespoons Hot water
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and beat until well blended.
- Next, add the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the apples and nuts, then stir in the hot water.
- Bake in a greased 9-inch pie pan for 40 minutes
- Serve warm.
- Measuring Cups