Hot Chocolate Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons Milk or Water
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower or Any Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar (optional)
- 4 tablespoons Cake Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoons Warm Milk or Water
- 2 teaspoons Hot Cocoa Mix
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
- Marshmallows and Cinnamon
- Mix all of the ingredients for the cake in a microwave safe mug. Microwave for 1 minute on high or until the cake is moist but not runny.
- Mix the warm milk, hot cocoa mix and cinnamon in a small cup. Pour the hot chocolate over the cake.
- Top with marshmallows and cinnamon. Enjoy!
- Measuring Spoons
- Microwave Safe Mug