- Cooking Time:
- 1 Hour
Serves: 12 Servings
- 4 cups Cranberry Juice
2 cups Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
1 Lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 cup Sugar
2 envelopes Unflavored Gelatin
¼ cup Pecans
5-6 Shortbread Cookies
- Reserve one cup of cranberry juice. Pour remaining cranberry juice, cranberries, lemon juice, pumpkin pie spice and sugar into medium sauce pot. Bring to a boil and cook until cranberries have slightly softened, 8-10 minutes.
- Mix gelatin with reserved cranberry juice and stir until smooth. Add gelatin to boiling cranberries and cook for two minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly. Pour cranberry mixture into your mold of choice. (For best results use a silicone or nonstick mold.) Freeze the cranberry bites for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Meanwhile put pecans and shortbread cookies in food processor and pulse until mixture has a coarse sandy texture. Pour crumble onto a serving plate to create the base for cranberry bites.
- Unmold frozen cranberry bites and place on top of crumble. Serve semi-frozen or allow to thaw 20 minutes at room temperature. Enjoy!
- 1 Silicone Ice Cube Mold
1 Sauce Pot