Print Recipe Template
- 2 ½ cups Orange juice, fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 pinch Salt
1. Freeze your ice cream/sorbet maker canister. *
2. Combine orange juice and lemon juice. Set aside.
3. To make simple syrup, pour water and sugar in microwave safe measuring cup and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir until all sugar has dissolved. Add salt.
4. Add simple syrup to orange juice and chill for 15-20 minutes.
5. Next make sorbet in your ice cream maker. *
6. Once sorbet has frozen, transfer to freezer safe container and freeze for 45 minutes or up to 1 week. Enjoy!
*Every ice cream maker has its own suggested instructions for how long to freeze the canister and for churn time. Please check the manual for your particular model to make sure you follow its instructions.
- Measuring Cup
- Ice Cream/Sorbet Maker
- Ice cream scoop