Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Almond Milk
- 8 ounces 60% Cocoa Bittersweet Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil, divided
- Flake Salt
- Whole Peanuts
- Line 24-cup mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners.
- Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt and 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil in a medium sized bowl. Using a hand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment whip peanut butter mixture until light and fluffy. Spoon peanut mixture into piping bag and cut off tip. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in heat proof bowl. Melt chocolate by placing bowl in microwave. Heat at 15-20 second intervals stirring each time until chocolate has just melted. Add remaining coconut oil.
- Slowly stir chocolate until it is no longer warm to touch but still liquid-about 90 degrees F. Pour chocolate into cup or bowl with a spout.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/4 of the way up with melted chocolate. Next pipe about 1/2 teaspoon to full teaspoon of peanut mixture over chocolate. Finally top peanut butter with remaining melted chocolate.
- Before chocolate sets top with flake salt and peanut for garnish. Chill chocolate peanut butter cups for 5 minutes. Keep any extra peanut butter cups refrigerated for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Piping Bag