- 1 pound Fresh Linguine Pasta
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Shallot, chopped
- ½ cup Carrots
- ½ cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 Zucchini, shaved into thin long strips with a peeler
- 1 Yellow Squash, shaved into thin long strips with a peeler
- 1 cup Butternut Squash Puree
- ½ cup Vegetable Stock
- ½ cup Peas
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add fresh pasta and cook until al dente, or tender but still firm when you bite about 4-5 minutes. Drain water and toss the pasta with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Set it aside.
- In a large sauté pan heat remaining olive oil and sauté garlic and shallots until tender.
- Add the carrots cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the grape tomatoes, zucchini, and squash. Cook until the vegetables are translucent about 5 minutes
- Add the butternut squash puree and vegetable stock peas and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook this for 2 minutes to bring all of the ingredients together.
- Last add the cooked pasta and toss to heat and incorporate into the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Large Pot
- Sauté Pan
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- Vegetable Peeler
- Serving Dish