- 1 pound Linguine Pasta
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Butternut Squash, cubed
- 2 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup Broccolini, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in large pot. Season generously with salt. Cook pasta according to package directions. Strain cooked pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Over medium-low heat, add 1/8 cup olive oil to same large pot. Add butternut squash and sauté until tender. Add zucchini and broccolini and sauté for 2-4 minutes or until tender.
- Remove all vegetables from pot and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil and garlic to pot and cook over low heat until fragrant. Return cooked pasta to pot and toss in garlic oil. Add heavy cream, parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss.
- Top with cooked vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Measuring Cups
- Large Pot
- Cutting Board