- Cooking Time:
- 15 minutes
Serves: 6 - 8 servings
- 2 cups - buckwheat flour
1 ½ tablespoon - kosher salt
3 - eggs
2 cups - low-fat milk
2 cups - water
½ stick - margarine
2 cups - spinach
2 cups - gruyere cheese, shredded
2 cups - tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Put buckwheat flour and salt in bowl. Pour in milk and eggs into the center of the bowl. Use hand mixer to blend.
- Slowly add water to batter while using an mixer. You don’t want the mixture to be sticky; instead it should be slightly watery.
- Brush butter on crepe maker or crepe pan heated to medium-low. Add ½-¾ cup of batter to pan. Use crepe spreader or spatula to spread batter into a thin layer.
- Cook on each side for about 10 seconds or until golden brown.
- Add cheese, tomato and spinach to the center of the crepe. Fold the edges of the crepe into the center to make a square. Press down to crease.
- Crepe Pan