- Combine the cabbage, cucumber and edamame in a bowl, toss and set aside.
- Pulse carrots in a food processor until they are shredded. Add the ginger, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, canola oil, and salt. Pulse until all of the ingredients are well mixed but not pureed. Add water if consistency is too thick.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage and toss. Spoon onto a serving platter and garnish with the sesame seeds.
- 3 cups Napa Cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup Cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Edamame, shelled
- 1 tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds
Carrot Ginger Dressing:
- 2 large Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Grated Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Water (as needed)