November 23 is National Cashew Day. Try our Cashew “Caesar” Salad for a fun twist on a classic!
- To make the Caesar dressing: pour all of the ingredients into a large blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil and the panko bread crumbs. Toast the bread crumbs while stirring constantly until they are golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Assemble the salad in a large bowl. Add the chopped kale, baby kale, savoy cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and 1 cup of the prepared Caesar dressing. Toss the salad and coat all of the ingredients in the dressing.
- Garnish with toasted breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and freshly grated black pepper. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Roasted Cashews
- ½ cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic, finely grated
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Grated Black Pepper
- Salt To Taste
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 cups Washed and Chopped Kale
- 2 cups Washed Baby Kale
- 2 cups Washed and Chopped Savoy Cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 2 cups Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese to Garnish