Inspired by St. Patrick’s Day, we have created these festive Lucky Minty Bars. This small snack is minty, chocolaty, crunchy and delicious! May your St. Patrick’s Day be twice as lucky and Twice as Good!
- Spray a square baking pan with the cooking spray.
- To make the crust place the rice cereal and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl and crush them both together using your hands. Once the rice cereal is lightly crushed add half of the melted chocolate and mix well. Place the crust mixture in your prepared baking pan and press down all the edges to make a flat layer. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, mint extract and food coloring and whip with a hand mixer until it is light and fluffy. Pour over the chilled crust. Freeze for an additional 15 minutes.
- Decorate your bars by placing the mini marshmallows and drizzling the remaining melted chocolate over the mint layer. Cut into small squares and enjoy
Equipment:8-inch Square Baking Pan
- 1 cup Chocolate Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup Melted Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 2 teaspoons Milk
- 4 drops Green Food Coloring
- ½ cup Mini Marshmallows
- cooking spray