Make Halloween twice as fun with our Twice as Good Spooky Pizza!
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line two large sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Use a 3-inch round cutter, a rectangle cookie cutter and a pumpkin cookie cutter to stamp out shapes of crust from the naan. Lay all of the pieces on the prepared sheet pans.
- Blend all of the ingredients for the pizza sauce in a blender until smooth. Taste for seasoning add more sugar if necessary.
- Use the ingredients listed to assemble a variety of spooky pizza faces. If desired cut the pepperoni into triangles for eyes.
- Once all the spooky pizza faces have been assembled bake in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days.
Assorted Cookie Cutters
- 3 Large Naan Flatbreads
- 3 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Small Peperoni
- 1 cup Spinach
- ¼ cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 3 cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 4-8 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper