Enjoy the Holidays with our Twice as Good Sheet Pan Breakfast!
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss the potatoes and ham with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pour onto baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and bell peppers to the potatoes. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Return to the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped kale to vegetables and toss.
- Create 6 small circles in vegetables and crack an egg in the center of each circle. Top with cherry tomatoes. Bake for an additional 5-6 minutes for a runny egg yolk or 8-10 minutes for a fully cooked egg yolk.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, diced
- 2 Russet Potatoes, diced
- 1 cup Ham, diced
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 cups Kale, chopped
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 1tablepoon Chopped Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper