Happy Father’s Day from Twice As Good! This year we are celebrating Father’s Day with our Tuxedo Icebox Pie. We wanted to make a special and healthy treat so we made a creamy chocolaty pie that is TOTALLY dairy free. Hope your Father’s Day is Twice As Good!
Tuxedo Icebox Pie
2 Hours 45 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the chocolate wafer cookies and egg whites in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into an 8 inch spring form cake pan. Press the crust into the bottom and all the sides evenly. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine the coconut milk and instant pudding mix, stir until well incorporated. Pour the pudding into the cooled piecrust.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the chocolate pudding and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment whip the egg whites, vanilla extract, and agave nectar on high speed for 5 minutes or until the egg whites have reached stiff peaks. Top the pie with the whipped egg white merengue.
- For the final touch top the pie with the crushed peanut butter wafers.
- Refrigerate the pie for 1 hour before slicing. Enjoy.
8 Inch Spring Form Cake Pan
- 2 cups Crushed Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- 2 Egg Whites
- Pie Filling:
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Coconut Milk
- 1 package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- ½ cup Melted Dark Chocolate Chips
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- ¼ cup Crushed Peanut Butter Wafer Cookies