Our Twice as Good Easy Strawberry Sorbet is a delicious taste of spring!
- (If frozen strawberries are not available use fresh strawberries.) Take the stem off of each strawberry and place on a lined sheet tray freeze for 1-2 hours. Once frozen continue with the following steps.
- Place the frozen strawberries in a large food processor add half of the hot water and all of the honey. Puree until a thick sorbet consistency forms. If the strawberries look more like ice than a smooth mixture slowly add the remaining water until the desired consistency.
- Scoop the sorbet into a freezer safe storage container with a tight-fitting lid. Serve the sorbet immediately or freeze for up to 1 week. Enjoy with toppings or on its own.
- 4 cups Frozen Strawberries
- ½ cup Boiling Water
- ¼ cup Honey or Agave Nectar
- 1 cup Raspberries (optional)
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
- ¼ cup Granola (optional)