Recipe courtesy of Beach Bistro
- Remove the head of the garlic clove. Smash the clove with a large knife then chop. Combine with all remaining ingredients and whisk. Set aside.
- Break greens in half, toss with desired amount of dressing.
- Place greens on middle of plate. Garnish around greens with toppings. For the best presentation, Beach Bistro recommends keeping the toppings/colors separate and to use your most beautiful ingredient on the top of the salad.
- Finish the salad with a scoop of sorbet.
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Juice of ½ Lime
- 1 teaspoon Honey (Beach Bistro uses a local Anna Maria Island honey)
- Mixed Local Greens (wash 3 times, dry well, Beach Bistro recommends a salad spinner)
- 1 small Carrot, julienned
- House-made Pickles (or pickles of your choice)
- Grilled Yellow Bell Peppers, sliced
- Grilled Pineapple, sliced
- Strawberries, sliced
- Jicama, julienned
- Roasted Pecans
- Watermelon Radish, sliced
- Sorbet (Beach Bistro makes their own fresh fruit sorbet)
A Taste of the Gulf CoastAnna Maria Island HoneyBeach BistrocarrotChevredijon mustarddressingextra virgin olive oilgarlichoneyJicamalime juiceLocal GreensPicklespineapplered wine vinegarRoasted PecansRoberto’s Farm SaladsaladSeason 5SorbetstrawberriesWatermelon Radishworcestershire sauceYellow Bell Peppers