Happy National Popcorn Day from Twice As Good. Try our Popcorn Toffee Bark to celebrate this yummy holiday!
- Line a 18 x 12 baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the butter into a saucepan with a heavy bottom and melt over medium low heat. Remove the melted butter from heat and add the sugar, water, and salt. Stir well.
- Attach a candy thermometer to the saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring frequently. Once the candy thermometer reads 300°F remove from heat.
- Working quickly add the vanilla and walnuts to the toffee. Pour the toffee over the prepared crackers and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the warm toffee and spread evenly.
- Distribute the popcorn over the chocolate. Lightly press the popcorn into the chocolate so it will stick.
- Allow to cool for at least and hour an then chop into large pieces. Enjoy!
18 x 12 Baking Tray
- 30 Saltine Crackers
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cups Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups Popped Popcorn