- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the coconut oil, mixed nuts and seeds. Toast for 2-3 minutes. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl toss toasted nuts and seeds, popcorn, and dried fruit. Add the honey, sea salt and red pepper. Toss to coat and season the trail mix. Store in an airtight container for up to a week. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Mixed Nuts and Seeds
- 5 cups Popcorn
- ½ cup Mixed Dried Fruit (cranberries, dried pineapple)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (optional)