We are celebrating our favorite season with our Summer Fruit Salad! A bowl of this delicious fruit will help cool you off in the summer heat. We hope your summer is Twice As Good!
Summer Fruit Salad
- Use a star cookie cutter to make star shapes out of the sliced cantaloupe.
- Add the cantaloupe stars, dragon fruit, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, watermelon, papaya and kiwi to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the sugar and vanilla extract over the fruit and toss. Serve Cold.
Star Shaped Cookie Cutter
- ½ Cantaloupe, deseeded and sliced
- 1 whole Dragon Fruit, pealed and cubed
- 1 cup Strawberries, halved
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 1 cup Black Berries
- 2 cups Cherries, pitted
- ½ Watermelon, cubed
- ½ Papaya, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Kiwi, pealed and sliced
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract